5mm socket driver
This guide shows you how to change the Y endstop. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Turn off and disconnect your BCN3D Sigma from the power source.
2. Take out the bowden tube by pressing down on the coupling collet and pulling the bowden out. This will give you a better access to the Endstop.
|3. Unscrew the nuts that hold the endstop in place with a 5mm socket driver.||x2 M3|
4. Take out the Endstop, you'll need to wiggle it a bit in order to take it out:
5. Disconnect the endstop from the Y driver and extract it from the printer. Note that the Endstop cable passes behind the Y transmission bar.
6. To install the new endstop, follow the same steps in reverse order.
Do you have questions about this process? Check out our forum community for more info about this.
It's important to keep your printer in good shape to make the most out of it. In this chart you can find a list of the extruder maintenance procedures and how frequently these should be done. Maintenance Plan
Take your e-waste to a certified recycler. Check how we do it in BCN3D.
|Parts||Buy these parts|
|Sigma/Sigmax Y Endstop||SKU 10941|
You can help improve the BCN3D Knowledge Base.
If you feel there are guides that we are missing or you found any error, please use this form to report it. Report form :)