All the steps you need to follow in order to register and unregister the printer
To register the printer to the BCN3D Cloud it is recommended that you already have an account, click here to make an account.
In case you already have an account, you can proceed registering the printer.
If you have a printer registered on your account and want to unregister it, click here.
Register your printer
1. Connect your Epsilon Series or Sigma Series printer to the internet via Ethernet or WiFi
2. Proceed to Utilities/Printer Setup menu and scroll down to find the Register printer option.
3. Following the screens on the Register printer option a screen like the one below will appear. You can either type the URL into your Computer or use a QR reader to directly access the URL with your phone.
4. If you are not logged into the cloud, it will ask you to do so now.
If you are already logged, it will automatically register the printer to your account.
Unregister your printer
1. Log in to the cloud account where the printer is registered.
2. Click the unregister icon next to the printer.
The printer can only be registered on one account but can be shared with multiple accounts.
Need more info on this? Check out our forum community for troubleshooting help.
It's important to keep your printer in good shape to make the most out of it. In this chart you can find a list of the extruder maintenance procedures and how frequently these should be done. Maintenance Plan
Take your e-waste to a certified recycler. Check how we do it in BCN3D.
You can help improve the BCN3D Knowledge Base.
If you feel there are guides that we are missing or you found any error, please use this form to report it. Report form :)